Topband: A reminder regarding the upcoming QRP ARCI Fall QSO Party

To: <ten-tec516@yahoogroups.com>, <rock-mite_group@yahoogroups.com>, QRP Fox <qfox@yahoogroups.com>, QRP-L <qrp-l@mailman.qth.net>, <cwops@yahoogroups.com>, AT_Sprint <at_sprint@yahoogroups.com>, <topband@contesting.com>, QRP Canada <members@qrp-canada.com>, <qrpadillos@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Topband: A reminder regarding the upcoming QRP ARCI Fall QSO Party
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 10:51:41 -0600

This coming Saturday morning around these parts in s/w Utah one will find my
Ten Tec Argonaut V 516 and ATS-4 cranked up and raring to go for the 2011 QRP
ARCI Fall QSO Party and here's hoping you're ready for the contest as well.

I've received a couple of announcements about team entries and hope more are
interested in forming a team OR multi-operator effort and competing in one of
those categories.  Remember - you can compete as a team or multi-op member AND
as an individual entry (twice the fun and more chances to earn a certificate!)

Rules can be found at www.qrparci.org/contests

Looking forward to hearing and working many of you - start time is 1200Z on the
15th of October and it all ends at 2359Z on the 16th of October; 24 hours
maximum operating time out of 36 hours available.

See you in the contest - 72, Jim Rodenkirch, K9JWV
QRP ARCI Contest Manager

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK