Topband: my slightly modified inverted L

To: w6jhb@mac.com
Subject: Topband: my slightly modified inverted L
From: w7dra@juno.com
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 23:23:23 -0700
i tend to voltage feed my antennas, of course with a 5763 tamped down to
5 watts output RF in the shack has not been a problem.

i have a new location to operate in centerville ohio where my daughter
lives, and if i get a chance to operate a 160 meter contest there, i will
use my pullen mixer/BC453 set up and 5763 keyed final feeding an "S"
antenna, a half wave wire leading out the basement window to a tree and
then up the tree and out to another tree. the first section will be about
5 feet high, the vertical portion the height of the tree, with the center
hopefully exactly in the middle of the vertical portion, giving a
vertically polarized radiation component.

i think this was written up in the 1956 ARRL antenna

mike w7dra
57-Year-Old Mom Looks 25
Mom Reveals Free Wrinkle Trick That Has Angered Doctors!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4e97d579ad47fa66287st06vuc
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK