Topband: Fw: "Censorship"

To: "TopBand" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Fw: "Censorship"
From: "David Raymond" <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 13:38:52 -0500
We have had censorship of this forum since its inception.  For those that
wish to have their message heard, the 160m and 80m reflectors on QTH.NET are
posted automatically and are not filtered, edited, nor censored.  While
those reflectors are not very active, they do have a fairly large following.

In the meantime, personally, I think Tree does a reasonable job of managing
this reflector and keeping it in "balance," which must require an awful lot
of ongoing time and attention.

73. . .Dave
W0FLS