Topband: Rain gutter redeux

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Rain gutter redeux
From: jon jones <n0jk@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 01:36:56 +0000
I got on early Sunday morning around 1000 utc after getting home from work.
Added
another 28 QSOs using the gutter antenna. Conditions better to the east coast
with K8PO ME
and VE2OJ PQ worked. Numerous W2s and 3s loud around 1100 utc. Noise level high
on it
and probably more potential contacts possbile had I used a seperate receive
antenna.

Ended up around 130 contacts using a simple "stealth" antenna.

 - N0JK
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK