Re: Topband: K7RAT QRP Experience in ARRL 160

To: k6xt@arrl.net
Subject: Re: Topband: K7RAT QRP Experience in ARRL 160
From: w7dra@juno.com
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 17:08:40 -0800
when every contact is important as when you run 160m QRP the "N6RO
approved  method" is the best

MY GOD!!!

if N6RO approved it, why isn't every one doing it??

mike w7dra,  who always sends "N6RO approved" we should get a sticker
saying this  like the ones you see on QSL cards

On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 13:19:54 -0700 k6xt <k6xt@k6xt.com> writes:
> Tree thanks for sticking with me when you called me. It took some
> tries
> but 1)finally figured out which antenna to use and 2)copied your
> whole call.
>
> I agree entirely about using the N6RO approved "always send the
> other
> guy's call when S&Ping". Some fellows will no doubt cringe at the
> prospect of rate loss. Which is worse? Not knowing who got worked,
> possibly a penalty QSO, or getting it right the first time?
>
> US stations are not the only ones calling off freq.
>
> --
> 73 Art K6XT~~
> Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of
> enthusiasm.

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK