Re: Topband: Topband Conditions---MEH!

To: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>, topBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Topband Conditions---MEH!
From: Jeff Woods <jmwooods@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 16:29:15 -0800 (PST)
HL5IVL was on this morning as a matter of fact, calling CQ until about 1300z on
1826 or thereabouts.  He was unable to copy me, unfortunately.  But SM4CAN came
booming in last night and we had a good QSO.

Could be better, but the band isn't dead.

-Jeff
Cedar Rapids, IA

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK