Re: Topband: Xtal Filter +1

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Xtal Filter +1
From: Sam Morgan <k5oai.sam@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 06:33:04 -0600
thanks Petr,

here is that link through google translator for English

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=cs&u=http://www.radio.qrp.cz/1/clanky06/preseletor.htm&ei=tUUET6qfL4Ti2QW1wNW5Ag&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCwQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.radio.qrp.cz/1/clanky06/preseletor.htm

as a tinyurl:
http://tinyurl.com/7vhy3p4

or for the more paranoid among us the previer of the tiny url:
Or, give your recipients confidence with a preview TinyURL:

     http://preview.tinyurl.com/7vhy3p4

--
GB & 73
K5OAI

On 1/4/2012 3:04 AM, Petr Ourednik wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I believe You are looking for something like tunable xtal front-end
> preselector
> which I build for several of my ham friends years ago and posted there:
>
> http://www.radio.qrp.cz/1/clanky06/preseletor.htm
>
> Originaly it was published by Peter, G3IPV in the ham radio magazines
> years ago.
>
> The main issue in practice is the small tunning range otherwise it works
> like champ.
>
> 73 - Petr, OK1RP
> ---
> http://topband.blog.cz