Topband: OQRS

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: OQRS
From: k6xt <k6xt@k6xt.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 18:56:23 -0700
Fellow denizens
I was just sending for TN2T QSLs via OQRS. A donation question arose due
to the way I did this. I sent a TN2T donation on 17 Jan. Then, to
complete the OQRS QSL process, today I sent another donation.

It feels to me like the 17 Jan donation went directly to TN2T while
today's went to fund the OQRS system. Heretofore I (perhaps naively)
thought they were one and the same. Whatsay y'all?

PS: Boo Hoo I only heard TN2T on TB once and nowhere near effective
enough to work them. But did score on 80. No matter, except for 40 all
new bandmodes.

--
73 Art K6XT~~
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm.

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK