Re: Topband: FW: Proper Decorum On The "Gentleman's Band"...

To: "Jacek SP5DRH" <jacek@sp5drh.com>, "'James Rodenkirch'" <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>, <tposey@nettally.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: FW: Proper Decorum On The "Gentleman's Band"...
From: n0ah.ham Paul Veal <bryonveal@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 10:10:55 -0700
It would be great if a firm volunteer band plan would be created and
supported to spare us all the grief of overlapping modes- One that would be
up to date on today's technology and various international band allocations-
It just seems from 1.800-1.850, the overlap continues between contesting,
DX'ing, and modes of operation......while all the SSB ops up above 1.900MHz
seem to have it figured out-

Bryon "Paul" Veal MAED
n0ah@arrl.net
FCC Amateur Radio License - N0AH
ARRL Certified Volunteer Wireless Technology Instructor