Re: Topband: LOTW Responses

To: TOPBAND <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: LOTW Responses
From: N7KA@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 21:38:51 +0000 (UTC)
Same thing probably happened to many of us.  I can say it was a very pleasant
surprise to get credits for QSOs going back 25-30 or more years ago.  A big
thanks to those folks who entered that old log info into LOTW.  IMHO, just that
surprise was well worth the effort and the low cost of my using LOTW.  Imagine
if all of those old DX logs were entered into LOTW.

Arne N7KA