Topband: Topband list and 630 meters

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Topband list and 630 meters
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 18:08:45 -0800
All.  It appears a decision needs to be made - whether or not to include
discussions about the new 630 meter band on the Topband reflector.

Initially - I didn't have a strong opinion about this - but it has become
obvious that I needed to decide which direction this list was going to go -
and communicate that to you.

I am currently "taking input" from you about this matter.  Send your input
directly to me - not the list.  If the consensus becomes clear during this
process - I will go along with that.  In the mean time - I am going to hold
back on any further 630 meter posts.

In an effort to cool off the LOTW discussion - I elected to put the
reflector back into moderated mode for everyone.  If you look at this page
for the 17th of February, I think you can see why:

http://lists.contesting.com/_topband/2012-02/index.html.  I think most of
the possible viewpoints on this had been expressed.  The remaining points
of discussion were best taken up between specific individuals.

I will leave it in moderated mode during the next couple of days to keep
the traffic down on the discussion of the inclusion of 630 meters.  If a
REALLY GOOD post is made concerning this - I will pass it along or quote it
in my eventual decision on this matter.

Thanks for your understanding.

73 Tree N6TR
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK