Re: Topband: 3C6A

To: Bob Eshleman <w4dr@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 3C6A
From: Bert Barry <bertbarry@xplornet.ca>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 10:04:36 -0500
Perhaps if there enough big CW stations calling Annobon the SSBers will
avoid that part of the band. (Incidentally, I believe you meant HIS
sunrise, not OUR sunrise.  This effect only occurs to the West of the
receiving station - to the East is fullsunlight).
Bert  VE3QAA

On 24/02/2012 9:36 AM, Bob Eshleman wrote:
> This is an unfortunate pick of time for 160 as 1 hour after his
> opening time (23:00 gmt) the ARRL DX contest begins and even if he
> stays on for our sunrise window, the band will be filled with loud SSB
> stations calling "CQ contest"  I am afraid this will be a repeat of
> all of the previous 3C0 dxpeditions as far as 160 is concerned.
> Bob W4DR
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bert Barry" <bertbarry@xplornet.ca>

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK