Re: Topband: 9M0L

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 9M0L
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 11:34:17 -0600
Herb,

You simply have no common darkness with 9M0L this time of year.

KV4 sunrise: 1002Z
9M0L sunset: 1033Z

KV4 sunset: 2236Z
9M0L sunrise: 2211Z

What do you want them to do ? Change the declination of the earth's axis ?

This is no different than the Kerguelen DXpedition a few years back. Those of
us
in New Mexico (and Texas) had no common darkness, and were shut out on 80 and
160.

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 04/17/2012 11:11 AM, Herb Schoenbohm wrote:
> Great!  Yet Another Pacific DX-pedition that comes on TB 30 minutes
> after my sunrise in the Eastern Caribbean.
>
> I lost even a chance for 4 new ones this season because of the operators
> in the Pacific DX-peditions refusal to look at my Grey Line and
> concentrate on NA big guns.  Oh well.
>
> Herb, KV4FZ
> St. Croix United States Virgin Islands
>

> On 4/17/2012 9:37 AM, Mike Greenway wrote:
>> We will pick up NA around 1826 today and will transmit 1811 after our SS
>> 1033U
>> TC. We worked 100 EUs but very few NA.
>> Please forward this message to Top Band Archives for US Top Banders.
>>

>> Joe JA1LZR Spratly

>> UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK