Re: Topband: Fwd: radals fer 160m vertcal

To: "Eddy Swynar" <deswynar@xplornet.ca>, "W2RU - Bud Hippisley" <W2RU@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Fwd: radals fer 160m vertcal
From: "ZR" <zr@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 09:23:00 -0400
>From my almost 4 decades of experience DXing on 160 Im convinced that you
can never pay too much attention to the ground system.....If you dont want
to waste time get an antenna analyzer which will quickly tell you when you
have reached the optimum point.

And I'll keep repeating this until it sinks in: Every ones ground will be
different and just because someone tells you his idea is best is reason
enough to be suspicious.

If I followed some of the pure junk that has been published Id still be
working towards DXCC!

Carl
KM1H