Topband: Zulu Musings - Good to Be Home!

To: topband@contesting.com, yccc@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Zulu Musings - Good to Be Home!
From: K1ZM@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 06:34:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Gang

I just walked in the door, tired but it is really good to be home at
last......

On May 3rd when I left the Maritimes the temperature was 37F - it is now
exactly 37F outside at 0730 hours local - some things NEVER CHANGE it seems!

When time permits (probably by the end of the week), I hope to have
webmaster WW2DX post some personal photos and some personal AUDIO I made on the
K1ZM.com and VY2ZM.com website.

For Topbanders interested in hearing what this was like on 160M, you are
invited to check it out when it becomes available.  It is some really exciting
audio - especially near sunrise when signals went totally transparent and
sounded like the jump to light speed in the first STAR WARS movie.

(Some of us are old enough to remember that).

Thanks for all the 160m qso's - it was fun but it is REALLY GREAT TO BE
HOME AGAIN.

Well maybe not - my wife is already talking about a very long HONEY DO
list.  At least seeing Gordie Sampson in a couple of weeks is one of them!  I
am
looking forward to doing that...

Like I said - some things never change!

73 JEFF  K1ZM/VY2ZM