Topband: W7IUV preamp builds

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: W7IUV preamp builds
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 08:29:38 -0400 (EDT)
I recently built two W7IUV preamps and have documented my builds on the
following website which might be useful for others considering the W7IUV
preamp: http://sites.google.com/site/rxpreamps/

I used Larry's (W7IUV) double sided circuit board method in which I used a
dremel tool to cut the traces on one side of the board and I really enjoyed
this method of construction for this project.  My artwork for this board (1 to
1 scale) along with parts placement can be downloaded from my website in .pdf
document format, and I mimicked (to the best of my ability) one of the layouts
shown on Larry's website (http://www.w7iuv.com).  The actual schematic for the
W7IUV preamp can be found on Larry's website.

73's
Don (wd8dsb)

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK