Re: Topband: Stew Perry, Summer Edition, less than 24 hours away!

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew Perry, Summer Edition, less than 24 hours away!
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 22:23:28 -0400
K5OAI wrote:
slightly OT
I'm looking for a link to a web site that will show me a continuous map
covering the time from now through when the Stew Perry is over.

         Very much On Topic IMHO...I often do the same before
160 contests.  The following gives you 16 frames of forecast
both for the US and a localized region (selectable on the
pull-down Region menu underneath "THUNDERcast").  You can toggle
between the national view and the closest regional view but
the national is probably more useful for overall QRN predictions.

http://www.intellicast.com/Storm/Severe/ThunderCast.aspx

                                 73,  Bill W4ZV

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK