Topband: Interference with DSL, etc.

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Interference with DSL, etc.
From: John Harden <jhdmd@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 07:00:09 -0400
A number of years ago I got fed up with the undependable ATT DSL. It was
too crowded and generally too slow. I went to a full T-1 with a
dedicated line. It is with Windstream out of Virginia. The service is
excellent, and if you call them they can articulate in English and are
very knowledgeable!!

ATT brings in their "loop". Hence to an Adtran 608 T-1 modem and hence
to a Link-Sys router. From there it goes to various ether-net switches
via hard wired CAT5E cable pulled throughout the QTH to four different
work stations....

The rig does not phase the system.....

I would never go back.... Internet packet and the ON4 chat literally
flies...

  http://www.windstreambusiness.com/enterprise/data-solutions/t1-bundle/

73,

John, W4NU