Re: Topband: Source for tick spray

To: "Rick Stealey" <rstealey@hotmail.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Source for tick spray
From: "ZR" <zr@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 08:11:53 -0400
Several have asked me a similar question and this is what I told them I use
and pay $22.99 locally.

http://centricpets.com/permethrin-32-oz.html?productid=permethrin-32-oz&channelid=NEXTA

Its a 10% solution, appears to be the preferred product around farms, horses
and other high risk areas. It sure as heck works for me.

Carl
KM1H