Re: Topband: THE ITINERANT 160 METER ANTENNA PROJECT

To: "'ZR'" <zr@jeremy.mv.com>, "'Tom W8JI'" <w8ji@w8ji.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: THE ITINERANT 160 METER ANTENNA PROJECT
From: "Wes Attaway \(N5WA\)" <wesattaway@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 20:18:40 -0500
Yes, he did.  I remember the article from a long time ago.  The theme of the
article was how you could improve efficiency by folding the element.  It
raised the feed impedance and therefore reduced losses.  I do not have the
article at hand but I do remember it.  If it was a QST article then it will
be in their online archives.

1138 Waters Edge Circle, Shreveport, LA 71106
    318-797-4972 (Office) - 318-393-3289 (Cell)
        Computer Consulting and Forensics
-------------- EnCase Certified Examiner ---------------