Re: Topband: 7O6T QSL on 160m

To: "cris blak" <cyo3fff@yahoo.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 7O6T QSL on 160m
From: "IZ5MOQ" <iz5moq@rrdxa.eu>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 22:50:46 +0200
Hello Cristi,

no PAPER-QSL till now, on any method around. Only LOTW to the donors and OQRS
users, like mine: http://www.cqfriends.com/ham_images/IZ5MOQ_7o6t_lotw.jpg.

I am able to say it because "I am involved" on any 7O6T QSL method: OQRS+LOTW (
personal request, see over ), QSL service ( for the members of my Club, MDXC,
one of the sponsors ) and so on...

But, of couse, they are working on it and maybe all the cards coming soon to
everybody.It's only a matter of few time, I think.

Hope is help.

73

Alessandro, IZ5MOQ