Re: Topband: UA9YAB - Silent Key

To: "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: UA9YAB - Silent Key
From: "ZR" <zr@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 12:11:02 -0400
From: "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>
To: <topband@contesting.com>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 11:42 AM

> That's sad to hear at such a young age. UA9YAB was a regular on 80 and 160
> meters. I'm sure Alex gave many people his zone and DXCC, but most
> important
> he was a human and a fellow Ham.
>
> I hope we all work harder to be respectful and mature, and not stereotype
> people with ignorant comments.
>
> 73 Tom

It  wasnt meant as an ignorant comment so stop trying to start trouble; this
has been a very nice forum....
I know many Russians personally and have had them at my home as well as been
to theirs if in the USA. I understand their humor and can speak the language
somewhat and still learning. My goal is to be able to vist my son in Moscow
this winter.

Carl
KM1H

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK