Re: Topband: RX epiphany?

Subject: Re: Topband: RX epiphany?
From: Bob Kupps <n6bk@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 16:56:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hi thanks to all for the replies. Sorry I wasn't clear my QTH is northern
Thailand. The point I was trying to make is that even though it is a noisy part
of the season it is apparently less noisy at the European latitudes.
Unfortunately I don't have enough land to put up a 160m Xmit 4 square and an RX
array, it will have to be one or the other....

Bob--

Just curious -- How is your reception around sunrise, when most of the
thunderstorms in the Americas are in daylight, and therefore their QRN probably
isn't reaching you?

Art, KB3FJO
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK