Re: Topband: Propagation to Conway Reef

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Propagation to Conway Reef
From: Gary K9GS <garyk9gs@wi.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 14:01:15 -0500
Tom is correct.

It's probably unlikely that they're going to be on 160M at their sunset....they're going to be on other bands and their operating pattern, so far, has confirmed this.

I would guess that the time your most likely to work them is 1 or 2 hours before your sunrise with sunrise +/- 30 minutes being the peak time.