Re: Topband: XX9 Macao dxpedition

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: XX9 Macao dxpedition
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 17:09:47 -0600
OK - found the info at this url:  http://adxg.org/macau/plans.php

72, Jim R. K9JWV

From: rodenkirch_llc@msn.com
To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: XX9 Macao dxpedition
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 16:32:51 -0600

I see a mention, in the latest ARRL DX news, of an upcoming dxpetition to XX9
land - I googled it all and found a couple of write ups from other dx
"reporting" blog sites but I can't find out anything about their plans by band.
 Anyone know anything more or can vector me to a the dxpedition's web site?

Thank you, in advance, for sharing any info you have.  72, Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV

Remember the PreStew coming on October 20th.  http://www.kkn.net/stew for more
info.