Topband: Further discussions on EWEs

To: "Shoppa, Tim" <tshoppa@wmata.com>, "w8ji@w8ji.com" <w8ji@w8ji.com>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Further discussions on EWEs
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 08:23:26 -0700
Tom, et al: is there data that nail down the horizontal wire to vertical wire
ratio?  I see in that write up by wa1on mention of 2.25:1 h to v but...is that
some rule that can't be violated or.../

For instance, assuming a vertical section height of 10' I could run a longer
horizontal section but don't know if that gains me anything.

Thoughts??  Jim R. K9JWV