Re: Topband: Not sure why it was bouncing.....

To: Mike Armstrong <armstrmj@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Not sure why it was bouncing.....
From: Guy Olinger K2AV <olinger@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 14:44:09 -0500
Bounces would mean the list serve robot being told your address was not
valid, inbox was full, that kind of thing.  If your ISP has a inbox limit,
and you have travel intervals where you can't empty it, or are having
trouble with spam filling it up all the time, you will need to address that
in some way that works for you.  At some point, the robot will have to
discontinue a subscription that gets excessive bounces.

73, Guy.