Topband: ZS4PB -SK

To: Greg - ZL3IX <zl3ix@inet.net.nz>, Volker - ZS1Y/ZS3Y <vnotto@gmail.com>, Frank Kriel <zs1qrm@gmail.com>
Subject: Topband: ZS4PB -SK
From: Randy <w6oar1@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 10:14:38 -0800 (PST)
Hi Greg and others
Sorry to hear this news; this morning from ZS3Y... now here  thanks ever one
for passing it on....
  I have work Peter on all the low bands many times , meet him around 1980,
I have problems remembering that for back... hi hi

Thanks Burney; ZS4TX ...I was asking Mike K6MYC if he had heard for him only a
few days ago.  Please  pass my Condolences on the the family... Push Button
( Peter ) will surly miss on the amaturer radio bands Hope all is well on your
end, 73 DE Randy W6OAR