Re: Topband: 230+ QSLs On LOW Dipole - There's Hope!

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 230+ QSLs On LOW Dipole - There's Hope!
From: Buck wh7dx <wh7dx@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 09:59:27 -1000
I did a search for K2UO here and didn't see anything recent, so I thought I
would post the article again for those with Low Dipoles or tight spaces.
Mentioned in ON4UN's book.

http://vss.pl/lf/14.pdf

K2UO was #61 for North America (2009) with an antenna that is 12-30ft high on
flat land was using 100W for the first 75 Countries.  Then added Amp and
Beverage.

2009 Data (anyone have the link to current data?)

http://www.qsl.net/160/

[CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE] Information transmitted by this email is
proprietary to Mr. & Mrs. B and is intended for use only by the individual or
entity to which it is addressed, or where ever the hell it ends up, and will
almost certainly contain information that will offend a large portion of the
population, which isn't our concern. If you are not the intended lucky
recipient, or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without the
proper authority of the Wizard of Email or Al Gore, you are notified that any
thought, use, or consumption of this email is entirely your choice. In such
case, Bon Appetit....    Note:  A $.02 Internet Tax was charged for receiving
this email and all funds were given to some family somewhere in America or the
U.N....  Have a nice day.