Re: Topband: beverage layout

To: Jorge Diez - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>, topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: beverage layout
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 16:39:19 -0600
Hi Jorge,

Beverages don't have to be either straight or level.

It would be better if it was straighter, but if that's all you can do at
your QTH then by all means put it up that way.

My "Europe/Australia" Beverage has a 15 degree bend in it and hears great.
I didn't model your description, but I think you will be happy with the way
it works.

73, Mike
http://www.w0btu.com/Beverage_antennas.html