Re: Topband: Spam:*******, PT0S

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Spam:*******, PT0S
From: Anthony Scandurra K4QE <k4qe@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 19:38:11 -0500
The LoTW files are, in fact, being processed.  As far as I can tell, it is
well into the Nov SS Phone logs based on the matches I have been getting
today.  I have also received 2 of the 4 expected matches for my PT0S
contacts.

Expect another huge delay after folks start uploading their CQWW DX CW logs.

Patience is the order of the day (week?) as the ARRL addresses the load
issues over the next few months.

I do wish HQ was more communicative about what is going on and what steps
they are taking.  There is too much speculation and rumor flying around.

73, Tony K4QE

--
73, Tony K4QE