Re: Topband: Inverted L + FCP Report

To: gaylord gasque <ggasque@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Inverted L + FCP Report
From: Markus Hansen <mkve7ca@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 09:56:33 -0800
Hi Gaylord:  Yes, the FCP has opened up a new world on 160 for me.  By the way
how much power were you running in the contest? You were also very loud here.
I considered purchasing a linear before the contest but decided to run the
contest at 100 watts which I have previously used.  It felt like I was using a
linear though as so many times I would call very weak stations thinking that
they will never hear me and bingo, they would come back with my call.  Wow.
Made the contest more enjoyable that is for sure.

Hope to be in the Stew Perry contest if all the kids and grandkids leave by
then, HI.

73  Markus  VE7CA