Re: Topband: 3Y0IOF

To: "'low bad reflector'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 3Y0IOF
From: "Joe K2UF" <joe@k2uf.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 14:06:42 -0500
I received a '3Y0IOF' QSL card for each band and mode for the up coming
DXpedition.  The instructions say "when I first hear them on any band/mode
(optional) just fill in the time."

Boy!! This sure beats having to suffer through several days of cops and
tuner uppers.

73  Joe  K2UF

With enough THRUST pig fly just fine.