Re: Topband: BOG Antenna Measurements

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: BOG Antenna Measurements
From: W2PM <w2pm@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 08:59:53 -0500
I agree the BOGs are great for local crud reduction and in a suburban area
while the DX performance isn't great, the S/N impact just from ducking the
noisy switched power supplies, chargers, garbage low voltage lighting switching
matchbox transformers, PCs etc is significant. Even 100 ft wires on ground with
a small tuner can be a big boom to receiving.

73 and HNY to all. Pete W2PM

Sent from my iPad