Re: Topband: DSL TB IX Cured

To: Jeff Woods <jmwooods@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: DSL TB IX Cured
From: Herb Schoenbohm <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 13:02:59 -0400
Remember Jeff to put a 2-3 inch toroid (type 31 I believe) ring wound and populated with as many turns of telephone drop cord that will snuggle right up to wall out and put the WESTEK filter between that and the actual DSL with a short lead. My 160 meter vertical is about 60 feet from the telephone pole and slopes down mostly horizontally to the house where the the telco fuse and arrestor are located. For the feeds to telephone instruments past the modem elsewhere in your home you may have to put RFI filters on those so the don't back feed into your modem fugitive RF when you transmit.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ