Re: Topband: DSL Filter

To: "'Stein-Roar Brobakken[LA6FJA]'" <sroabr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: DSL Filter
From: "Andrzej" <andrzej_aeg@interia.pl>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 09:28:26 +0100
Hi  Topbanders,

I  have it behind me the  same troubles  with mute my ADSL.
My D-Link Router to  be  reset ADSL  signal  over  50 wtts for  my  TB
activity.
Thanks Boyle OZ7C   for  your  help.
Just  using the  same  filter
http://www.ddxg.dk/OZ7C/adsl/adsl_160m_filter.pdf
And  no  have  any  break  in  my  ADSL  connection for full  power.

All  the  best
Andy
SP6AEG