Re: Topband: HS0ZEE

To: Mike Greenway <K4PI@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject: Re: Topband: HS0ZEE
From: Bob Kupps <n6bk@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 18:00:18 -0800 (PST)
Hi I'm afraid that Sheridon has a huge local QRN problem at his suburban QTH,
although he told me the other day that he now has some type of noise cancelling
device that has improved things somewhat. I have a HiZ RX 8 circle and hope to
have it set up by next winter, but doubt I will be QRO like most of the others
here who can get out better than they can receive on all bands. 73 and GL.

Bob HS0ZIA