Re: Topband: 500 kHz

To: Rick Kiessig <kiessig@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 500 kHz
From: Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 10:46:17 -0500
Hi,

I'm hoping a new 600 meter allocation will give some nice "regional" rag
chew QSOs. My receiver is already working and now looking at designs and
schemes for transmitting a signal when the time comes. I have been
receiving low powered signals from some of the experimental stations at
about 1000 miles distant sometimes. NDBs at 25 watts are good day or
night out to 1200 miles. I won't be disappointed if we cannot work other
hams globally. There are other bands that are good for that.

73,

Bill  KU8H

Topband Reflector