Re: Topband: Wall warts

To: "Wes Attaway (N5WA)" <wesattaway@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Wall warts
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 12:26:16 -0700
The "fine whiskey" signature has been there for a long time.  I am
surprised this has become an issue.

It was suggested by one of the members of this list and I thought it was
funny and appropriate and not
the least bit offensive.,  I have changed it now to something that uses
many of the same words - but
hopefully is not the least bit offensive to anyone.

Tree