Topband: VK6HD Remembrance at the Dayton Topband Dinner

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: VK6HD Remembrance at the Dayton Topband Dinner
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 10:48:11 -0400 (EDT)
I will be presenting a brief remembrance of our friend Mike, VK6HD at the
Dayton Topband Dinner.

Does anyone have an audio recording of VK6HD or any other information about
Mike of general interest?

I will provide an opportunity for dinner attendees to make their own brief
comments in memory of Mike, if you would like to do so please contact me.

tks

73
Frank
W3LPL
All good topband ops know how to put up a beverage at night.
Topband Reflector