Re: Topband: 'Re: fine whiskey is a daylight beverage

To: "'Chortek, Robert L'" <Robert.Chortek@berliner.com>, "'Raoul Coetzee'" <raoulcoetzee@yahoo.com>, "'wa5pok'" <mikefurrey@att.net>, "'MikeArmstrong'" <armstrmj@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 'Re: fine whiskey is a daylight beverage
From: "Wes Attaway \(N5WA\)" <wesattaway@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 13:38:53 -0500
That passage conveys a nice thought.  I have seen it before but don't know
where it came from.  I'm pretty sure it was conceived by someone who was
relaxed and happily listening to CW with a bottle of fine whiskey close at
hand.

1138 Waters Edge Circle, Shreveport, LA 71106
    318-797-4972 (Office) - 318-393-3289 (Cell)
        Computer Consulting and Forensics