Re: Topband: Symbol Rates (was [ARRL-LOTW] BoD votes LoTWinitiatives)

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Symbol Rates (was [ARRL-LOTW] BoD votes LoTWinitiatives)
From: Rick Stealey <rstealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 15:21:58 +0000
I have to admit to not realizing this matter was on the table.
So the ARRL Board of Directors voted to petition the FCC on the strength
of their collective wisdom, without asking the membership our opinion,
so it seems?  Now someone is going to probably point out to me that
it has been written about in QST extensively and I skipped over it
since my favorite sections are Old Time Radio and Silent Keys.  But, darn it,
I get almost weekly emails from my director, usually telling me about
some awards dinner coming up, or the list of hamfests in the area.

Rick  K2XT

Topband Reflector