Re: Topband: DSL vs Wi-Max

To: "Richard \(Rick\) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>, <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: DSL vs Wi-Max
From: "Milt -- N5IA" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 18:32:46 -0700
We feed our wireless ISP system with 6 each, Gig E fiber connections at dispersed locations from three 3 different nationwide carriers. There is no need for a bottleneck. Diversity of feed is the name of the game. In town or beyond DSL and cable, there is a choice.

Mis dos centavos, de Milt, N5IA

-----Original Message----- From: Richard (Rick) Karlquist