Re: Topband: Lightning QRN season?

To: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Lightning QRN season?
From: mstangelo@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 17:42:09 +0000 (UTC)
Mike,

I find the problem is that most operators today spend most of their time
surfing the Web or chatting on varios social groups (like Yahoo Groups!).

They gripe about lousy conditions or the lack of stations instead of just
getting on the air and listening or giving a call.

Like it or not, the Internet has changed our methods of communicating.

Mike N2MS