Re: Topband: Lightning QRtopband <topband@contesting.com> season?

To: <topband@contesting.com>, "Luis Mansutti IV3PRK" <luisprk@tin.it>
Subject: Re: Topband: Lightning QRtopband <topband@contesting.com> season?
From: "Bruce" <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 15:28:18 -0700
I worked G3JMJ 8-13-2013 at 0352 UTC with 5-8-9 reports both ways. This was just a short time after a posted W1AW was very weak.
Spotlight communications ???
Here on the Maine coast 'Fish Net Beacons'  were numerous, some very strong-

73
Bruce-K1FZ
www.qsl.net/k1fz/beveragenotes.html

----- Original Message ----- From: "Luis Mansutti IV3PRK" <luisprk@tin.it>