Re: Topband: Stacked verticals - followup

To: David Raymond <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>, Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@gmail.com>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Stacked verticals - followup
From: HAROLD SMITH JR <w0rihps@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 20:01:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Dave.
Years ago, 70 or so. I was brought up in Marshall, MO. Television was't around.
We listened to WHO, KCMO and KMOX most of the time. My folks had a BIG
RCA Console with many metal tubes and covered BC, and 2 SW bands. Sure
wish I had it now.

73  Price W0RI

We have a Franklin antenna at WHO, 1040 KHZ, here in Des Moines.  I've been
told it is one of the few remaining in the country.

73. . . Dave
W0FLS
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Cromwell" <wrcromwell@gmail.com>