Re: Topband: WLW

To: "Top Band" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: WLW
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 06:55:09 -0400
Ditto what Clay wrote about Barry's informative topband presentations at our local club meetings in Joliet, Illinois. During my junior high school years, I happened to live a short distance from the monthly meeting place and often either walked or rode my bicycle to attend the local meetings, weather permitting. Barry is blessed with the gift of having exceptional public speaking skills.