Re: Topband: AutoEZ

To: "'topband'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: AutoEZ
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 06:35:34 -0400
4Nec2 supports current sources, as well as surface/ground wave modeling -- as has been discussed here in past weeks and should be of importance to topbanders.

It may be worth having a look at the most recent versions of the 4Nec2 software.

Paul, W9AC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>