Topband: The Stew Perry Warmup

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: The Stew Perry Warmup
From: Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 07:24:11 -0400
The station is setup on 160 meters and waiting for the Stew at 11 AM Eastern Daylight Time. My NVIS antenna is not going to be a world beater but I'll work a few..assuming we don't have an Emergency Room trip yet again today. Late last night a couple of the RBN machines heard me on 160 but none this morning. I don't know if, when, they listen nor what part of the band nor how much QRN they have from their neighbors. The real deal is QSOs with other ops. There should be a few in the Stew. Maybe will have to wait until sunset. See you in the Stew.

And now it sounds like some other hams are waking up <smile>.

73,

Bill  KU8H
Topband Reflector