Re: Topband: Wanted - Hardline connectors

To: Bruce <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Wanted - Hardline connectors
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 09:45:59 -0800
At my (former) CA ranch QTH, in the hills only 4 miles east of downtown San Jose, our cats weigh 130#. Sorry I can't send the game camera pix of the gorgeous mt. lion taken a couple of weeks ago near my spring. He/she looks happy on the diet of cats, dogs, coyotes, lambs and rarely a jogger. They have left the cattle alone.

Grant KZ1W
PS: Ranch is for sale, 1550'ASL, 2/3 mile of ridge top.
http://www.trulia.com/property/3039155728-14800-Mount-Hamilton-Rd-San-Jose-CA-95140#photo-1
price is negotiable, contact me off list